Dr. Ci:Labo Aqua-Collagen-Gel

First knew of this product through Taiwan’s most popular beauty program《女人我最大》 aka《Queen》. Heard the raves, did some research online, went to Tokyo, bought it and used it on the same day.

Wow, it’s really good! It moisturises my skin instantly without an oily, sticky feel and is very gentle: No break-outs on my acne-prone skin! Partly because it's free of perfume, coloring, mineral oils and paraben. And it does keep my skin moist for the whole day.

With this, you can in fact skip the toner too. Definitely one of my favorite moisturizer. I recommend it, especially to those staying in cold countries. It's super moisturising! 

And now, after so many years, it’s finally here in Singapore! And Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia too. For those who can’t find this brand in their country,visit this website to purchase online!

Comments

Popular Posts