Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion

One Drop Locks In An Ocean

Hada Labo’s bestseller, Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion, has finally hit Singapore shelves! Heard all the rave about it claiming, this skincare product is so popular a bottle is sold every 4 seconds in Japan! Sure or not? So tempted to try out, I bought one bottle last month, and now it's my No. 1 favorite moisturising lotion!

It feels sticky on my skin at first but is quickly absorbed, leaving my skin hydrated for the whole day. Over one month, my skin has become significantly softer, suppler and smoother. My skin looks fairer and more radiant too, which kinda surprised me. And like most Japanese skincare products, this star product is free of addictives (fragrance, alcohol and mineral oil), so my acne-prone skin doesn't break-out at all!

This lotion is so moisturizing because Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) is added to retain twice the amount of moisture compared to regular Hyaluronic Acid. These super molecules penetrate deeply into the skin, which is the source of moist, leaving you with a moisturizing inside-out effect, thereby enhancing elasticity and nourishment of the skin. For dry/normal skin, I recommend using Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Milk after the lotion.

Plus it's so affordable at only SGD22.90 per 170ml bottle, and each time you only need 2 to 4 drops for the whole face. I've used for a month and have barely used 1/5 of it. I hope they won't increase the price while retaining only the finest, purest, and most effective ingredients that are beneficial to the skin. I think I can't do without it! And I'm gonna try out its Arbutin Whitening range too. Stay tune to my reviews!

- Review by GetPrettyWithJoëlle

Comments

Popular Posts