Hassle-free Hair Color = Liese Bubble Hair Dye


Tried Liese Bubble Hair Dye, and wow! It dyes my hair so evenly and easily unlike any other hair coloring brands. I can do away with cumbersome hair sectioning, saving my effort and time, and every strand of my hair is wholly covered with foam from root to tip with no hassle at all! I can really see the color on my hair!

I also enjoy the foaming of my hair, feels like shampooing. And best of all, it doesn't prick my scalp. No tingling sensation. It's quite gentle to my scalp. But I not sure about yours. If you have sensitive scalp, you might wanna use ammonia-free hair dye such as the Iona range from L'Oreal.

With this innovative hair coloring product, I do not have to go salon for beautiful, shiny, evenly colored hair anymore! Highly recommended! 

Comments

Popular Posts