Etude House Proof 10 Aqua Tint (Product Review)


Quite the minimalist, I confess to a penchant for nude-colored lip products, so to achieve the natural yet flawless look of Korean celebrities. It's not easy to maintain the fresh clean look with the oily sticky stuff on my lips, sucking away moisture from my face and making it oily within minutes. Worse is, it's always gone within hours or even shorter - ingested by me. Luckily, I found Etude House Proof 10 Aqua Tint.

It is both a lip tint and a blusher tint - in liquid form. So it's neither oily nor sticky on my lips, and kinda moisturising too. Simply apply a small amount and it gives a natural pinkish red tone to my lips that lasts for hours. And it's easy to reapply, thanks to the easy-to-use wand.

The next lip item I'll probably buy next time is Etude House Dear Darling Tint Lip Gloss. It's a jelly texture that adheres to lips without fading, i.e. no lip strain. It delivers natural, vivid lips and supplies long lasting moisture to the lips. Sounds good, issn't it?

Tip for the Lips: 
To make lipstick last, try patting some eyeshadow (neutral color) on your lips before putting on lipstick. This trick works because powder absorbs oil in lipstick, allowing pigment to cling to lips longer so that you don't have to constantly reapply all day. Or you may use translucent face powder for the same color-sustaining results.

Comments

Popular Posts